VISA Card Campaign
Get a 10% discount on your AKASH purchase via VISA card!
Offer and Eligibility Details
- 10% off up to BDT 500
- Offer applicable on first 2 transactions when you save a new Visa card
Terms and Conditions
- Customers must save their Visa Card while paying online.
- Discount is only applicable for purchase of AKASH Connection (https://akashdth.com/buy-AKASH)
- One Visa card can only be used twice on each website to avail the offer. Maximum discount amount BDT 500 during the campaign period. The discount won't apply if the card is removed and then added again.
- If a customer has already saved their Visa card on a particular website at an earlier time (before March 24, 2020) or during the Save & Save Campaign of 2020 (SSL), the same card won’t be eligible to avail the offer from the same website. The discount is only applicable for customers who save a new Visa card on a particular website.
- Payment must be made through SSLCOMMERZ Gateway. (below you’ll find a snapshot of the Gateway
- Payment must be made using a Visa card.
- Only successful transactions will be counted.
- Refunds will be processed as per the AKASH DTH policy.
- AKASH DTH will not be responsible for any card related security.
- Offer valid till 30th September, 2020.
- AKASH DTH, Visa & SSL Wireless reserves the right to modify the campaign terms & conditions in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- AKASH DTH, Visa & SSL Wireless reserves the right to cancel the discount if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of this offer?
Offer valid till 30th September, 2020.
How can I avail this offer?
If you have a Visa card, you can enjoy the offer by saving your Visa Card while paying for AKASH Connection in AKASH’s website.
Which gateway is applicable for the transaction for this campaign?
SSLCOMMERZ Payment Gateway is applicable for the campaign.
Which payment channels are allowed for this campaign?
Any Bangladeshi Local Visa card is allowed for this campaign. This includes both Debit and Credit cards of Visa
How many times can I avail the offers during the campaign period?
You can avail the offer twice from AKASH’s website when you save your Visa card while paying online. However if you have already saved your card on a particular website at an earlier time (before March 24, 2020) or during the Save & Save Campaign 2020 (SSL), the same card won’t be eligible to avail the offer from that particular website.
Will I receive discount if my payment is successful?
If your payment is valid then AKASH & SSLCOMMERZ recognizes the transaction as authentic, you will receive discount depending on the terms and conditions of the campaign. Otherwise, AKASH & SSLCOMMERZ reserves the right to cancel the discount.
Is it safe to save my card information here?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to save your card information with SSLCOMMERZ. SSLCOMMERZ is authorized and licensed as a Payment Systems Operator (PSO) by Bangladesh Bank. SSLCOMMERZ is also PCI DSS compliant which is one of the most respected and recognized payment data security standard in the world. To achieve this compliance, an organization needs to go through quarterly tests and face rigorous audit through a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). To continue with the compliance, SSLCOMMERZ goes through annual recertification process every year.
When will my saved cards be used for transactions?
When you opt to save your card for AKASH, SSL will prompt you the saved cards which you can select for making a payment in other sites.
How do you ensure that my saved card is used only by me?
When you are saving your card information during registration, SSL will verify you through Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to ensure that you own the card then map it with entered mobile phone number. Afterwards, whenever SSL gets your mobile phone number, they will verify your mobile phone number either through 2FA or an OTP before you can make any payments. SSL will keep track of your transactions and alert you if we detect any suspicious activities.