Standard Upgrade Campaign
Cashback Amount Table:
Upgrade to AKASH Standard
BDT 100 Cashback
AKASH Lite Plus
BDT 50 Cashback
- A customer can get BDT 100 cashback by upgrading from AKASH Lite pack to AKASH Standard.
- A customer can get BDT 50 cashback by upgrading from AKASH Lite Plus pack to AKASH Standard.
Campaign Duration: 13 Sep – 30 Sep 2021 (18 days)
Terms and Conditions:
- New customers on-boarded after Aug 31 will NOT be eligible for this offer.
- Cashback will be given to customers AKASH account within 15 working days of upgradation.
- Customer’s upgraded package must be ACTIVE till the end of the campaign to get the cashback.
- If a customer down-migrates his package to AKASH Lite or AKASH Lite Plus at any time during the campaign (i.e., from 13 Sep to 30 Sep), he/she will NOT be eligible for this campaign.
- Customer can upgrade their packages from AKASH web self-care or by calling 16442.
- Customer must migrate to get the cashback. Only recharging the migration amount will not initiate the offer.
- AKASH reserves all rights to change, extend and cancel the offer at any time.
- What is Standard Upgrade Campaign?
Ans: If you are an AKASH Lite or AKASH Lite Plus customer, you can get a cashback by upgrading your package to a higher pack: BDT 100 for upgrading from Lite to Standard, BDT 50 for Lite plus to Standard
- How can I migrate/upgrade to AKASH Standard package?
Ans: through AKASH web self-care or by calling 16442
- I have bought AKASH in this month, am I eligible for this offer?
Ans: NO. New customers on-boarded in September 2021 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Why didn’t I get the cashback after migrating from AKASH Lite to AKASH Standard?
Ans: If you have bought AKASH after August 31, or if your package is INACTIVE after upgradation, you will NOT get the cashback.
- When will I get the cashback?
Ans: Cashback will be given to your AKASH Account within 15 working days of migration.
- I have recharged BDT 399, why didn’t I get the cashback?
Ans: Only recharge will not initiate the offer. You must migrate your package by calling 16442 or through Web self-care.